We are here to help you find the childcare you need. Our regular office hours are Monday-Friday 9-5. If you need help outside of when we work, we will do our best to help you, but there is a “rush fee” of an additional 50% of the agency fee. For short term placements we ask for payment in advance. If you book a short term nanny and want to cancel or change the booking, please do so at least five working days before the start of the placement, after that there is no refund. If you cancel your request within two days of the placement there is a 500 Euro admin fee.
For permanent placements the procedure and fees are as follows:
- You fill out the application form with all the information necessary to find your best nanny. The more information you give us the faster, cheaper and better the placement will be. This includes our contract and accepting our terms and conditions.
- The Registration fee that is due when we start the process of pairing you with your nanny is non refundable but gets deducted from the placement fee when you hire a nanny with us.
- We will match you with 3 nannies that fit the requirements you have given us, you choose one to do a trial (or if you want to do a trial with all three it is at additional cost.)
- If in the unlikely event that you are not happy with the Nannies you have interviewed and you want to revise your requirements (this is why it is better to give us all the information in the application, for it to be faster and cheaper, if you are not sure what you need it’s a good idea to schedule a consultation before) it comes at the additional fee of 200 Euros, this is non refundable and is not deducted from the placement fee. Make sure your requirements are legal and ethical, we do not discriminate towards our clients or nannies, and we expect you to do the same.
- You then get to see 3 more profiles and if you wish to see another Nanny it costs 200 Euros per nanny.
- Before the Nanny starts employment the full placement fee is due.
We have implemented this structure for a few reasons. We do not want to waste your time, or ours, and we want to make sure that you get the best fit for your family. We are very confident in our matchmaking magic and know that when you give us your requirements, we will be able to advise you to a successful placement.
We vet your nanny for your safety and peace of mind. 2000 Euros.
Find out more about it here.
Nannies work on a weekly basis, the fees, including Agency Fee and VAT is 2000 Euros per week.
Permanent nanny placement, full or part time: 2 months caretaker’s salary plus VAT, minimum 1200 euros.
How it works: You fill out our questionnaire telling us what you are looking for, when you have confirmed your requirements and paid the registration fee we present you with nannies filling the criteria you have asked for. You meet/interview them, then you hire whomever you like best.
Staffing consultation: we help client determine what staff their family needs, how to budget to get the most out of the help and advise.
our fee: 280 euros per hour call. If you are feeling frustrated with your situation and not sure why it is not working, we will help you get to where you want to be. Many of our clients are not sure what kind of childcare is best for their family. During an intake call, following the initial questions in the email, we go much deeper to find out exactly what you need. We then follow up with our notes in an email and you get to add anything you think is necessary before we pair you with nannies for interviews.
Conflict resolution: when there is a conflict with staff we can help try to resolve it. Contact us for a quote at email@example.com
Nanny career coaching: We help you setting your goals and accomplishing what you need as a nanny to have the career you want. If you feel stuck and don’t know why you are not getting the jobs you want or think you should have, we are here to help.
Our fee: 280 euros per hour call.
CV revision and consultation If you would like us to go over your CV and give you advice how to change your presentation or what trainings or type of jobs you can take to get your career to where you want it to be. Our fee: 180 euros per CV.
Change of requirement fee: 150 Euros (non refundable).
How it works: After the initial questions in the email and/or consultation when you have interviewed nannies for the job and decide that your requirements have changed, maybe you said you wanted a live in and now you want a live out, or perhaps you thought you wanted someone who does not drive and now you need someone who does, we charge a fee to redo the search and set you up with nannies that fit your new requirements. This fee is not refundable, that is why it is so important to answer all the questions in the initial email and if you are still not sure, have the initial consultation.